Saturday, May 19, 2012

MINI Wallet

I often change from using a ginormous suit case like diaper bag to a reasonable sized purse when I'm not with the kids. This MINI Wallet craft tutorial is just what I need to make sure my money goes with me, in all the confusion of the switch overs. Now I can make a MINI Wallet that matches my own style! What a fun craft project!




To see the full tutorial (it is really easy to understand!) go here: http://7layerstudio.typepad.com/7_layer_studio/2010/07/mini-wallet-tutorial.html

Shelley at 7 Layer Studio, thanks SO MUCH for sharing this adorable pattern with us!!! You are QUEEN for today! Feel free to pick up the button on the right!

And tomorrow... a diy craft project that shows you how to easily make art from wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...